🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Configuration services may be required when the standard "out-of-the-box" configuration of the Easy Employer account doesn't fully meet a client's specific requirements or needs.
Clients can request having configuration changes done to their existing Easy Employer account at any time. This is an additional paid service, and a quote* will be provided to the requester.
*IMPORTANT: Not all configuration change requests will be accepted through to quotation, as they may be outside the bounds of what Easy Employer is intended to do and/or may detrimentally affect the core functionality of the product. Custom service requests will pass through a vetting process to ensure they meet this criterion.
2) Configuration services request process
Configuration services as a result of a request:
- A support ticket needs to be created to lodge the request for configuration services and to monitor the progress of the request. This can be raised by using the support form.
- An Easy Employer team member will make contact and confirm the high-level requirements of the request, discuss the urgency of the request and discuss the organisations budget for this request.
- A $660 + GST non-refundable application fee will then be invoiced and payment is required before costing of the work and quote is provided. This fee will then be deducted from the quote if the quote is accepted.
- These requirements will be relayed to the configuration services team who will cost the work, provide a quote and a configuration timeline. If the configuration change request looks as though it may be complex or the configuration consultants team requires more information, they may contact the client directly.
- If the quote is accepted, an invoice will be raised and sent to the client. Invoices need to be paid in full prior to work commencing on configuration builds.
- Updates will be provided using the initial support ticket raised. Requesting updates using the support ticket is important as it ensures that the request is sent to the correct people within Easy Employer.
Internal process and procedure documentation will need to be done by the client and Easy Employer is not liable to produce any documentation on behalf of the client.