The following guide contains the following topics:
- Instructions on how a workaround solution if the MYOB ARL and easyemployer API is down or not functioning correctly
- It involves changing the payroll entity on easyemployer and enabling Timesheets functionality in MYOB
1.0 Workaround solution Instructions:
- Change Payroll Entity Application to MYOB 20+ AccountRight Plus V20+
(instructions below in 2.0)
- Enable Timesheet functionality in MYOB 20+ AccountRight Plus 20+
(instructions below in 3.0)
- Re-export Payroll report (after making changed to Payroll Entity application); this will trigger a .txt file to download on your computer.
- Upload .txt file to MYOB by using Import/export assistant
(instructions below in 4.0)
2.0 Changing Payroll Entity Application guide:
- Changing Payroll Entity Application linked below:
3.0 Enabling Timesheet functionality in MYOB
- Open MYOB
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears.
- In the System tab, select the I Use Timesheets for [...] and My Week Starts on [...] preference.
- If you want to use timesheets to record:
- activity slips as well as payroll information, select Time Billing and Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.
- payroll information only, select Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.
- Select the first day of your timesheet period from the My Week Starts on [...] list, enter the first day of your timesheet period. Note that if you just use timesheets for payroll and your pay period starts on a different day each period, for example, you pay monthly, you can select any day.
- Click OK.
4.0 Importing .txt file into MYOB using timesheets
- Follow instructions in the guide linked below:
- Further information and troubleshooting linked in guide below: