This article contains the following information:
- Create a new employment type
What is an employment type
Employment types in easyemployer refer to the type of contract that may be assigned to an employee. Employment types generally consist of full time, part time and casual.
Why create a new employment type
Some organisations may require the ability to create or add new employment types that are different to the standard full time, part time or casual.
How to create a new employment type
1. Open the award in easyemployer
2. Locate employment types
3. Click 'create employment type'
4. A popup box will appear. Fill in the fields as required by the new employment type. Click 'save' to finish.
5. Employment types can be edited by clicking the pencil (edit) icon on the right of this page (users may need to scroll as this page can be quite large).
6. Clicking the edit button will cause the previous popup to appear. Changes can be made to this dialog.