This report is not active in all easyemployer accounts. If this report needs to be activated please ask your organisation owner to contact our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org
This article contains the following topics:
- What is the site variance report
- Requirements to access the site variance report
- How to use the site variance report
What is the site variance report
The site variance report displays roster vs paid hours and costs which can be run for any period of time and split by day and week.
Requirements to access the site variance report
- The user needs to have the required permission, see permission and function guide here
- The permission needs to be applied over the whole site. Having area level permission only will not allow the report to be generated
- Financials only accessible to users on permission sets that allow for financials, this is by default, Owner and Payroll Admin
How to use the site variance report
- Click reports in the navigation bar
- Select the site variance report
- Select the required scopes, metrics and report options
- Click Generate
- After clicking the 'Generate' button a pop-up box will appear. The sites that a user can view will be displayed and all the sites will be selected by default. Click 'Submit' after making a selection.
- The report will be displayed. The report will display the desired information.