This article includes the following topics:
- Importing a payroll report into Reckon
Importing a Payroll report into Reckon
In order to process the payroll each period, you need to import the easyemployer Payroll Report into your payroll application. Please do the following to import a Payroll Report into Reckon :
1. Follow the ‘Exporting a Payroll Report’ guide to export the Payroll Report for the desired period.
2. Open your Reckon file
3. Click ‘File’ -> 'Utilities' -> ‘Import’ -> ‘IIF Files’
4. Choose the downloaded easyemployer Payroll Export IIF file and click ‘Open.
5. The Payroll Report will then be imported into Quickbooks.
6. Upon completion you will get a success message. Click OK and proceed with your payroll processing as per your standard procedure.