🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What is this article about and why is this important
This article explains how to get entitlements data out of Wage Easy so that it can be imported into Easy Employer (EE).
Manually entering employees' entitlements balances into EE, and a payroll system can be time consuming. Data imports are a feature of EE that has been designed to make this process as simple as possible.
NOTE: If you do not have access to this query, you can download it here and place in your WageEasy queries folder.
2) Exporting entitlements from Sage WageEasy
- Click HR > User Defined Queries > Master > Master Current Employee Export.
- Enter the current financial year.
- Click on the drop down next to save and click CSV.
- Save the file to your desktop.
3) Importing entitlement balances into Easy Employer
Once the entitlement file has been obtained from WageEasy, follow the Importing entitlement balances into Easy Employer guide.