This article includes the following topics:
- Completing a pay run within easyemployer
- Importing an interpreted payroll processing file into MYOB EXO
Completing a pay run within easyemployer
To complete the pay run within easyemployer, follow the Exporting a payroll processing file guide
Importing an interpreted payroll processing file into MYOB EXO
1. Export MYOB EXO Payroll file from the Payroll Report in easyemployer (following the steps in Completing a pay run within easyemployer)
2. Rename this file to TIMETRAN.CSV and store this file to the root directory of the EXO installation (usually c:\Payrollv)
3. Open MYOB EXO and select Pay -> Import Time Transactions
4. Follow the prompts to import the file.
5. The records will be imported and you can follow the normal payroll process.
To find the import directory: