1) What is the default clocking method & why would you use it.
The default clocking method is an Organisation setting that is used to define the default clocking settings for all new users (employees). You would use the default clocking method when majority of new users (employees) will all be using the same clocking method. For example, if all users (employees) in the organisation will be using Pin Clocking, you would set this as the default.
2) How to set the default clocking method.
1. Select "Organisation" from the top navigation bar.
2. Select Organisation.
3. Select 'Settings' from the left navigation bar.
4. Expand the "Default Settings" Section.
5. The clocking options available to the organisation will appear under the Clocking category. You can set the defaults by pressing selecting "edit", the checking or un-checking the option(s), and saving the changes.