This article includes the following topics:
- Configuring easyemployer to display entitlement balances
- Limiting users from seeing certain entitlements
What is the entitlement balance
Entitlement balance refers to the types of leave employees accrue as part of their employment contract. Examples of this include; Annual leave and Personal leave.
Why would this need to be displayed
In easyemployer users have the ability to submit a request to take leave. Some organisations may wish to enable easyemployer to display current entitlement balances to assist their employers when submitting a leave request.
How to configure easyemployer to display entitlement balances
The display of entitlement balances can be set per payroll entity.
1. Click Organisation
2. Click Organisation Structure
3. Click on the Payroll Entity
4. Click Settings
5. Edit Show Entitlements, click Yes and then click Save
6. Entitlement balances can now be imported in from your payroll application to be displayed inside of easyemployer
Limiting users from seeing certain entitlements
Within the award pay groups, entitlements can be set to be displayed to users or not.