🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Entitlement balance refers to the types of leave employees accrue as part of their employment contract. Examples of this include; Annual leave and Personal leave.
Entitlement balances can be manually adjusted inside of Easy Employer (EE) instead of using an entitlement export from your payroll application.
NOTE: If using Payroll Guru, entitlement balances are automatically synced back into EE after the pay run is completed in Payroll Guru (this includes any leave payouts done inside of Payroll Guru). Because EE is the master database, whatever the balance is in EE will update the balance in Payroll Guru during the next pay run.
2) Update entitlement balances
- Click Organisation.
- Click Users.
- Click the Specific User (e.g. Anadale Smith).
- Click Leave on the sidebar and click edit next to the entitlement balance to be updated.
- Set the following values:
- Adjustment date: if the adjustment should be processed in a particular payroll period, it is recommended to put the date of the first day of the payroll period.
- Adjustment amount: a negative or positive value to decrease or increase the balance.
- Description: why this adjustment is being made, this is tracked in the audit log.
- Click Submit.
- You have now successfully updated a user's Entitlement balance.