🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) The balance in Easy Employer differs to my payroll application
- The accrual rate between two systems, Easy Employer and a payroll application, might be slightly different (e.g. to different decimal places) and therefore the balances might be out by a certain amount. After each pay run, it is recommended to update the balance from your payroll application into Easy Employer using our quick and easy import function.
- If you have done a payout of entitlement in your payroll application, Easy Employer will not know about this unless you have imported the entitlement balances back in, or you have manually adjusted.
2) The balance in Easy Employer is not accruing
- If the entitlement balance in Easy Employer is not accruing the most common cause of this is that the payroll report is not being finalised. Please ensure this is done as part of your process.