This guide contains the following topics:
Requirements to run the web-based time clock.
A modern computer system with a minimum monitor resolution of 1024x768 and minimum 10" screen size that is configured with a user account that staff who need to use easyemployer's time & attendance functions can access.
The time clock runs best with a modern web browser like Google Chrome:
- The web based timeclock may run on portable Android and iOS devices, however, easyemployer does not support these installations.
- Internet Explorer cannot be used
Browser-cookie removing software cannot be running on the computer otherwise the time clock will be unauthorised and cannot be used.
- Ad blocking/cookie blocking extensions or software cannot be running on the computer/browser
- Removing browser history/cookies will remove the browser authorisation cookie, therefore, de-authorising the time clock in that browser and can longer be used unless it is reauthorised.
The time clock requires a persistent internet connection to work.
The specific networking requirements are:
Minimum 1Mb/s down, 0.5Mb/s up
|Protocol||Source Port||Destination IP||Destination Port||Action|
If your internet connection is intermittent and not reliable, our All In One (AIO) clocking station is the preferred clocking method as it will cache a limited amount of data in the event of an intermittent connection.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering information.
What are browser cookies.
The time clock uses a simple text file called a cookie which sits on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information. This cookie is used to lock the time clock to a specific computer.