1) Hardware Requirements.
i) System Requirements.
A modern computer system that meets (or exceeds) the below.
- 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM.
- 5 GB of hard disk space.
- A modern Intel or AMD Multicore CPU that has been released in the past 7 years.
- Refer to your chipset manufacturer for further details.
- The time clock requires a persistent internet connection to work.
- If your internet connection is intermittent and not reliable, our All In One (AIO) clocking station is the preferred clocking method as it will cache a limited amount of data in the event of an intermittent connection.
We recommend a minimum monitor resolution of 1024x768 and/or minimum 10" touchscreen size for the comfortable usage of the easyemployer app-based time clock.
2) Software Requirements.
i) Operating System Requirements.
These are the supported operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Your Windows environment must be kept up-to-date in line with Microsoft's 'Semi-Annual Channel' update cycle. Refer to Microsoft for further details.
- Apple Mac OS.
- Your MacOS operating system version must be kept up-to-date AND officially supported by Apple.
- Official support is is typically the current major version, and then 2x major version in arrears. Refer to Apple for further details.
- Chrome OS.
- Your ChromeOS device must be kept up-to-date in line with Google ChromeOS "Stable" channel AND your ChromeOS device must not exceeded it's Auto Update Expiration (AUE) date.
NOTE: easyemployer will no longer support your time clock "installation" if all conditions relevant to your "installation device" are not met.
ii) Operating System Notes.
Android / Apple iOS: the web based time clock may not run, and is not supported by easyemployer on these operating systems.
iii) Browser Software Requirements.
The time clock runs best with a modern web browser. Irrespective of which supported browser you use below, you need to ensure the browser is kept up-to-date. The supported browsers are:
- Google Chrome (Only supported browser for Chrome OS).
- Apple Safari.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge (chromium version only)
NOTE: Internet Explorer cannot be used.
Additionally, browser-cookie removing software cannot be running on the "installation device" otherwise the time clock may be unauthorised and cannot be used.
- Ad blocking/cookie blocking extensions or software cannot be running on the "installation device".
- Removing browser history/cookies will remove the browser authorisation cookie, therefore, de-authorising the time clock in that browser and can longer be used unless it is reauthorised.