🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
The roster costs report displays roster hours and costs that can be run for any period of time. This report can also be scoped according to groups, users, payroll codes (e.g. overtime) and many other options (e.g. day of the week, site, area and role).
NOTE: This feature is not enabled by default. Your internal Easy Employer organisation owner can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this enabled.
2) Data included in the roster costs report
The roster totals report includes the following data:
- Roster hours and costs
- Public holiday roster hours and costs
- Makeup hours and costs (e.g. A salaried employee that has been rostered under their minimum hours)
- Paid/unpaid leave hours and costs.
- All costs (penalty rates, allowances etc) relating to the above.
3) Data not included in the roster costs report
The roster totals report does not include the following data:
- Worked paid hours and costs