🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
START HERE - initial configuration of Easy Employer to display entitlement balances
Entitlements | View Balances
MYOB AccountRight live (API) | Import users from MYOB Online into Easy Employer
MYOB AccountRight live (API) | Import entitlement types from MYOB Online into Easy Employer
An entitlement balance is often referred to as a leave type. The types of leave available will vary between industries and organisations. Some organisations may have Annual leave and Personal leave however other organisations may have Time in lieu and Rostered days off.
As many organisations use Easy Employer for payroll interpretation it is important that the entitlement balances are kept current. As organisations and payroll conditions change the old awards entered into Easy Employer need to be updated to reflect these changes.
2) Import entitlement balances into Easy Employer
- Click Organisation.
- Click Import / export data.
- Click Import / update entitlement balances.
- Source Payroll Program would be selected automatically if not select MYOB ARL.
- Click Next.
- Users with errors will be displayed and mapped to employees automatically.
- Entitlements need to be linked to the Payroll entitlement from your payroll application (if we have configured this for you, they will be already matched otherwise match the entitlements).
- If the entitlement you'd like to map to doesn't exist in Easy Employer, please email email@example.com with details of the entitlement you require.
- Click Import entitlements now and the balances will be updated and the Entitlement Report will be displayed.