🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
After a roster has been published; an organisation may request (or require according to their organisation policy) for allocated shifts to be confirmed by its employees.
Confirming roster shift(s) is how employees acknowledge that they have received their roster, and are able to work their allocated shifts.
NOTE: You will need to refer to your immediate leader/employer or organisation policy regarding your requirement to confirm shifts. Additionally "not confirming" an existing / published roster shift does not generally mean you are not required to work that rostered shift. You will need to refer to your immediate leader/employer or organisation policy for information on how to handle this scenario.
2) Confirm your roster shifts
i) Via email (all shifts only)
- You may receive an email listing the shifts you have in the upcoming roster.
- Replying "y" to the email will confirm all your shifts.
ii) Via SMS (all shifts only)
- You may receive an SMS listing the shifts you have in the upcoming roster.
- Replying "y" to the SMS message will confirm all the shifts.
iii) Via the mobile app (individual shifts)
Refer to the mobile app documentation HERE for information on how you can confirm your roster shifts via the mobile app.
3) Confirm your roster shifts through the online portal
i) Via the to-do list (all shifts only)
Your to-do list will display an item that you need to confirm shifts.
- Click the to-do item, this will show the review page (you can only confirm the shifts as a bulk action from here).
- Click Confirm shifts to confirm all shifts.
ii) Via your roster (individual shifts)
- Click My Easy Employer.
- Click Rosters.
This opens up the My rosters page.
From here you would typically open a roster period in the future to confirm future roster shifts.
- Click the Roster name to open the week's roster for that period.
- Click on the individual shift and click the confirm button (tick) to confirm the individual roster shift.
Once confirmed, the shift's background colour changes to green.