This article contains the following topic:
- How to publish at area level
What is this feature
Turning this functionality on will allow managers at area level (the group above roles) to publish rosters for their area. Prior to the addition of this feature publishing had to be completed at site level.
Why is this important
Publishing at area level allows organisations more freedom when completing rosters. This feature empowers managers at area level to manage their staff as required.
How to enable publishing at area level
1. Click on 'Organisation'
2. Click on 'Organisation Structure'
3. Click on the site that needs to be published at area level
4. Click 'Settings'
5. From this page 'Enable area level publishing' can be turned on
6. Click edit and tick the box to enable area level publishing
7. Click 'save'
8. Once this feature is turned on, any area level manager under the affected site will be able to publish rosters for their areas.
9. When publishing at area level easyemployer will display the areas that are being published. Click 'Publish' to communicate the roster to employees.