🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Turning this functionality on will allow managers at area level (the group above roles) to publish rosters for their area. Prior to the addition of this feature publishing had to be completed at site level.
Publishing at area level allows organisations more freedom when completing rosters. This feature empowers managers at area level to manage their staff as required.
2) Enable publishing at area level
- Click Organisation.
- Click Organisation structure.
- Click on the site that needs to be published at area level.
- Click Settings.
- On Enable area level publishing, click edit.
- Tick the box to enable area level publishing.
- Click save.
- Once this feature is turned on, any area level manager under the affected site will be able to publish rosters for their areas.
- When publishing at area level EE will display the areas that are being published.
- Click Publish to communicate the roster to employees.