🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
The roster budget feature is used if there is a set number of hours or a total cost that must be adhered to when rostering employees. This feature will prevent users from publishing a roster if it is over budget.
- You may need to have this feature enabled within your account to view the budget. If you aren't currently able to view this feature and would like to, please contact us on email@example.com
- Only users with the appropriate permissions can view the budget.
By default, if the Block Roster Publishing rule is set to Yes and the costs/hours exceed the budget, Administrators and Owners will still be able to publish the roster. Managers will however need to contact one of the organisation Administrators or Owners to have the roster published.
2) Import a budget
3) Prevent publishing Rosters that exceed the budget threshold
4) View the budget on the roster
- Open the roster through the quick links section or by using the rosters tab.
- Navigate to the period that you have set a budget for.
- The budget will appear in the budget section.
- It will highlight the difference between the budgeted figure and rostered figure.