1) What is this feature & why is this important.
The timesheets tab of the mobile application allows users to review shift details, add a shift message and confirm their shifts.
If a user needs to confirm their shift, add a shift message or review a shifts details this can be done directly through the application. This reduces the need for a user to login to easyemployer through the web portal and should save time.
2) Timesheet Function.
i) Viewing your timesheet.
1. Login to the easyemployer mobile app with your existing credentials.
2. Tap the 'Timesheets' tile.
3. Tap the timesheet period that needs to be shown.
4. From here you can see a list of all your timesheet entries for the period selected.
ii) Confirming your timesheet shift(s).
1. With your timesheet period open; tap the shift that needs to be confirmed. This will expand the shift options where 'CONFIRM' is an option which can be selected.
2. By tapping the 'confirm' button; a blue line will appear on the right side of the box (acknowledging your confirmation). Once selected the confirm button will disappear.
iii) Reviewing timesheet data & add a message.
1. With your timesheet period open; tap the shift that you want to see more detail on. This will expand the shift options where 'DETAILS' is an option which can be selected.
2. Tapping the details button will display a screen that outlines information regarding a shift.
3. Tapping the 'message' section will allow you to add a message to your timesheet shift.
4. After tapping 'message' tap the box to make the phones keyboard appear and enter a message (if required). Tap the 'Ok' button to save.