1) What is this feature & why is this important.
This feature lets users view existing leave applications, and submit a leave request from the mobile app.
Submitting leave from the mobile app is a useful as users do not need to login to the web portal to submit leave requests. This has been added to make submitting leave more accessible to users.
2) Leave Function.
i) Viewing your existing leave applications.
1. Login to the easyemployer mobile app with your existing credentials.
2. Tap the 'Leave' tile.
3. From here you can see a list of all your existing leave requests in the top section. All leave requests will remain on this screen until the timesheet period that they exist in has been finalised.
4. You can tap the leave application you want to see more details on. This will expand the individual leave application where 'DETAILS' is an option which can be selected.
5. Tapping the details button will display a screen that outlines information regarding a leave application.
ii) Viewing your entitlement balances.
1. With the leave tile already selected, you can see a list of your viewable entitlement balances.
Note: Your organisation/employer configures the entitlement balances that are visible to end users. The easyemployer support desk cannot assist with entitlement balance queries, these need to be raised internally.
iii) How to submit a leave request.
1. With the leave tile already selected, tap the '+' symbol in the top right corner.
2. The 'New Leave Request' page will be displayed.
3. Select (or) change the leave type (e.g. Annual Leave) for the leave application by tapping on 'Leave Type'.
4. You can change (or) update the start date and start time of the leave application, by selecting the relevant options; and making your adjustments.
5. You can change (or) update the end date and end time of the leave application, by selecting the relevant options; and making your adjustments.
6. Select (or) change the paid type (e.g. Paid or Unpaid) for the leave application by tapping on 'Paid'.
7. Add (or) change the leave application comment tapping on 'Comment'.
8. Click 'Send' to submit the leave request for approval.
Note: Your organisation/employer configures who is able to approve your leave request. The easyemployer support desk cannot assist with leave application approval queries, these need to be raised internally.