🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
This feature lets users view existing leave applications, and submit a leave request from the mobile app.
Submitting leave from the mobile app is a useful as users do not need to login to the web portal to submit leave requests. This has been added to make submitting leave more accessible to users.
2) Leave functions
i) View existing leave applications
- Login to the Easy Employer mobile app with your existing credentials.
- Tap Leave.
- A list of all your existing leave requests displays in the top section.
All leave requests will remain on this screen until the timesheet period that they exist in has been finalised.
- You can tap the leave application you want to see more details on. This will expand the individual leave application where DETAILS is an option which can be selected.
- Tapping the details button will display a screen that outlines information regarding a leave application.
ii) View entitlement balances
- With the leave tile already selected, you can see a list of your viewable entitlement balances.
NOTE: Your organisation/employer configures the entitlement balances that are visible to end users. The Easy Employer Support Team cannot assist with entitlement balance queries, these need to be raised internally.
iii) Submit a leave request
- With the leave tile already selected, tap the '+' symbol in the top right corner.
- The New Leave Request page will be displayed.
- Select (or) change the leave type (e.g. Annual Leave) for the leave application by tapping on Leave Type.
- You can change (or) update the start date and start time of the leave application, by selecting the relevant options; and making your adjustments.
- You can change (or) update the end date and end time of the leave application, by selecting the relevant options; and making your adjustments.
- Select (or) change the paid type (e.g. Paid or Unpaid) for the leave application by tapping on Paid.
- Add (or) change the leave application comment tapping on Comment.
- Click Send to submit the leave request for approval.
NOTE: Your organisation/employer configures who is able to approve your leave request. The Easy Employer Support Team cannot assist with leave application approval queries, these need to be raised internally.