1) What is this feature & why is this important.
Clocking on using the easyemployer application allows users to start their shifts without needing to go to a fixed location. This feature is not available to all users of the easyemployer application. Users should consult with their managers if this feature needs to be enabled.
This feature has been designed for users of the easyemployer system that cannot always begin or end a shift at a clocking station. This feature will enable users to accurately clock their shift and break times.
2) Clocking via the mobile app.
i) Starting your shift.
1. Login to the easyemployer mobile app with your existing credentials.
2. The default landing screen for users with clocking enabled is the displayed below. A shortcut to begin a shift is available at the bottom of the screen.
3. When beginning a shift easyemployer will prompt users to select their role. The role select will display in this fashion 'Site>Area>Role'. Therefore the users role is located at the end of this row. Tap the appropriate option to confirm the role you wish to clock against.
4. The shift has started and the timer (located above the buttons at the bottom of this screen) will count upwards.
ii) Starting your break.
1. From this same screen users are able to clock breaks (provided one or more has been set/configured). To begin a break tap the 'Start Break' button.
2. Select a break type.
3. While on break a timer will count down under the break type that indicates the amount of time remaining on this break. To end a break tap the 'End Break' button located at the bottom of the screen.
iii) Reviewing shift data & add a message.
1. You can review your current clocking data (e.g. breaks taken, etc.) via the clocking menu. To access the clocking menu tap the 'Clocking' tile.
2. Any already taken breaks; will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. All available/configured break types are visible through the clocking screen.
3. Users also have the option to add a message to their shifts. You can do this by tapping the 'Add Message' button.
4. After tapping 'Add Message' tap the box to make the phones keyboard appear and enter a message (if required). Tap the 'Ok' button to save.
5. This message will be displayed to the left of the message button that has now been changed to display 'Update Message'. If a message needs to be changed or updated tap the 'Update Message' button.