1) What is this feature & why is this important.
The roster section of the easyemployer app provides a way to check and confirm shifts.
The roster section provides basic information regarding a rostered shift including the start time, finish time, day, date, scheduled breaks, role and work area.
This screen may also be the default landing screen once logged in if a user does not have mobile clocking enabled.
2) Roster Function.
i) Viewing your roster.
1. Login to the easyemployer mobile app with your existing credentials.
2. Tap the 'Roster' tile.
3. The roster tab will display all upcoming shifts in a list format.
ii) Confirming your roster shift(s).
1. Taping a single shift will present the confirm button.
2. Tapping the confirm button will cause a blue bar to appear on the right side of the shift. A shift can only be confirmed once and cannot be unconfirmed once this action has been taken.