🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
A device is a piece of hardware like a phone or tablet. As devices age, they will struggle to run newer versions of apps as they become more demanding on the devices resources.
Due to this, the creators of apps will stop fixing issues for devices that are deemed to be obsolete or incapable of running the newer versions of their application.
Easy Employer (EE) can only be used on supported devices. If the app is not working on a specific device; it is likely the device is running an unsupported operating system.
2) Devices currently supported
Currently, the EE mobile app is only supported Apple (iOS) and Android operating system based smartphones.
- This does not extend to all Apple and android devices as older operating systems are also no longer supported.
- Please Note: EE does not support any version of the Windows phone.
Supported Apple (iOS) operating systems are 10.0 and higher on iPhone devices only.
- iPads are not supported.
- iOS 'dark mode' is not currently supported.
Supported Android operating systems are 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher on smart phone devices only.
- Android tablets are not supported.
- Android 'dark mode' is not currently supported.
i) iOS | Finding your operating system version
- Unlock the device and tap Settings.
- Locate and tap General.
- Tap About.
- The operating system is listed under Software Version.
ii) Android | Finding your operating system version
- Unlock the Android device and open the applications page (on newer devices this is a swipe up/down gesture on the home screen, on older devices there is a dedicated "Apps" icon).
- Locate and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and locate System.
- Tap on the section About Device. The operating system version number will be displayed under the heading Android Version.