🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What are supported devices & why is this important
- A device is a piece of hardware like a phone or tablet. As the devices age they will struggle to run the newer apps as they become more demanding on the devices resources.
- Due to this the creators of apps will stop fixing issues for devices that are deemed to be obsolete or incapable of running the newer versions of their application.
The Easy Employer application can only be used on supported devices. If the app is not working on a specific device; it is likely the device is running an unsupported operating system.
2) Which devices are currently supported
Currently the Easy Employer mobile app is only supported Apple (iOS) and Android operating system based smart phones.
- This does not extend to all Apple and android devices as older operating systems are also no longer supported.
- Please Note: Easy Employer does not support any version of the Windows phone.
Supported Apple (iOS) operating systems are 10.0 and higher on iPhone devices only.
- iPads are not supported.
- iOS 'dark mode' is not currently supported.
Supported Android operating systems are 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher on smart phone devices only.
- Android tablets are not supported.
- Android 'dark mode' is not currently supported.
i) iOS | finding your operating system version
- Unlock the device and tap Settings.
- Locate and tap General.
- Tap About.
- The operating system is listed under Software Version.
ii) Android | finding your operating system version
- Unlock the Android device and open the applications page (on newer devices this is a swipe up/down gesture on the home screen, on older devices there is a dedicated "Apps" icon).
- Locate and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and locate System.
- Tap on the section About Device. The operating system version number will be displayed under the heading Android Version.