🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
If your organisation is displaying entitlement balances inside of Easy Employer (refer to related articles for more details), you will be notified when finalising the timesheet (if you have appropriate permission of course) and on the payroll report if the user has not accrued sufficient entitlement balances.
From here, you can reassign the insufficient portion to unpaid, or to another leave and entitlement type.
This feature would be used to reassign insufficient leave to unpaid, or to another leave and entitlement type when completing timesheets and payroll.
If the user does not have suitable entitlements to cover their leave request, you will receive a waning on the payroll report or timesheet report as follows:
i) Payroll report
ii) Timesheet report
iii) To reassign leave hours
- Click the Reassign leave hours button.
- The reassign leave hours dialogue will be displayed:
- Unpaid leave: to reassign leave hours to unpaid.
- Another leave type: select the leave type.
- Excess leave hours - to auto assign the negative portion.
- Specified hours - a specific number of hours.
- Once you have made your selection above, click Submit.